Are you planning a baby shower for your ‘little angel’, who will soon be a part of your world! For a splendid baby shower, there are many things, which need your attention, and the invitation cards come as top priority. Invitations are the first thing, which will set the mood and style of your baby shower and let your guests know about new addition in your family. Casual, formal, cute, funny, or elegant, there are a variety of baby shower invitations available for you to choose from. You can choose to decorate your baby shower invitations with cute pictures of babies, flower, pets etc. However, what can make your baby shower invitation more attractive and appealing are unique baby shower invitation wordings. Baby shower invitation wordings are the perfect way to express your love for your soon to be born bundle of joy. They can be short and sweet but they should convey the excitement and enthusiasm of the would-be-parents. The baby shower invitation wording also says a lot to your guests about the type of shower it’s going to be. So, be creative and pen down your happy thoughts into beautiful verses or search online for a great variety! Here are some unique baby shower poems and sayings, which will be just perfect for your baby shower invitation.
Baby Shower Invitation Wording Ideas
- A baby is cuddles and tickles on toes
The sweet scent of powder, a kiss on the nose
A baby is teddy bears, rattles, powder, and pins
Meals at midnight, giggles, and grins
- Here Comes A Baby From Heaven Above
Come Help Us To Shower (him/her) With Love
- Bottles, Diapers, Laundry in A Heap
(Mary's) Having a Baby...And Will Soon Be Without Sleep!
- Cute Little Nose, Sweet Little Smile...A Baby is Coming in Just A Short While!
- A Baby Girl is On Her Way, Join Us For Her Mommy's Special Day!
- Do you think she’ll need pink?
Do you think she’ll need blue?
Check the calendar... She's almost due!
- Soft and Sweet, A Bundle of Joy, Our Mommy-to-Be is Expecting A Boy!
- Nine Month Forecast: A Shower...Followed By a Sunny Baby
- Pins, Diapers, Bottles Galore
(mothers name) and (fathers name) are having one more
Big (sister/brother) has plenty to share
This is only a "shower" to show that we care
Please join us to celebrate before baby is due
We still do not know if it will be pink or blue
- "Twinkle twinkle little star,
How we wonder who you are.
A sweet girl or precious boy,
We know you’ll bring lots of joy!"
- "Little boys come in all shapes and sizes,
Shy, adventurous, and full of surprises.
With sweet little halos and mischievous grins,
Small dirty faces, and cute, sticky chins."
- "A little get together,
will be such a treat,
in honor of a little someone,
we just can’t wait to meet!"
- Tea parties, play dolls and pink and white clothes
This time we’re having a girl with ribbons and bows!
- It's a shower!
Bring your galoshes, bring your umbrellas,
Come celebrate a new little fella
Dress up for the mommy to show you care
A prize will be given to the most prepared!
The rain shower will be held for the (your last name) family.
- Cute Little Nose, Sweet Little Smile...
A Baby is Coming in Just A Short While!
- "They're expecting a baby, a new bundle of joy
A very special gift, be it a girl or a boy!"
- Ten little fingers and
Ten little toes.
This time it's a little girl
made to use ribbons and bows!
- Tiny yawns and sleepy sighs,
Nursery rhymes and lullabies
Please joins us for a
Baby Shower honoring
- _____'s baby is on the way
Let's get her prepared for the big day
We'll shower her with gifts for the little one
Be sure not miss out on all the fun!
- Be it a boy or a girl,
we simply can't say.
But let's shower the mommy
before the delivery day!
- The most Valuable Baby is on the way,
So please come and Celebrate on this day!