Do you have a friend who is independent, energetic, practical, courageous and straightforward? Is this friend of yours also self-centered, short-tempered and extremely impulsive? If your answer to these two questions are a big ‘Yes’, then you probably have an Arian as a friend. The Aries zodiac sign is represented by the brawny ram. It is the first of the 12 zodiac signs. Individuals who are born between March 21 and April 20 are grouped under the Aries zodiac sign. Astrologically, Arians are ruled by the planet Mars, which explains their hot headedness. Arians are extremely focused; their careers mean the world to them. However, they get bored too easily and may give up on whatever they do, if the results are not immediate and as expected. Tuesday is the lucky day for an Arian, and the numbers 6 and 7 are considered good luck too. Sir Elton John, Steven Tyler, David Letterman, Russell Crowe, Kate Hudson and Al Gore are few examples of famous Arians. Go ahead; navigate through this article to know more on Aries sign characteristics.
Aries Personality Characteristics
- Arians love to talk. You’ll probably nod your head in agreement if you have an Arian as a friend. They can talk for hours on end on topics varying from the weather to politics and world peace. Evenings loaded with leisure and intellectual conversations make for an Arian’s idea of fun. So, if you have an Arian for a friend, you’ve got to strive to be both a good listener and a great ‘debater’. Arians are also fond of adventure, sports and outdoor activities.
- Arians are realists. Idealism means nothing to them. They believe in chasing down their dreams and will go all out to realize them. They will not just sit back and expect their dreams to materialize into reality. Success and the pursuit of happiness matters most to them. The possibility of failure or failure itself cannot undermine their desire to succeed. Arians believe in complete dedication to their dreams and hard work too.
- Arians have short tempers and are extremely impulsive. It wouldn’t take a lot for you to get to an Arian, if they’re upset, they may have no qualms in letting you know. Basically, most Arians have short fuses. So be on your guard; don’t be too offensive around an Arian. However as quick as Arians are in losing their tempers, they never really hold grudges. They’re really an innocuous lot. Look at this way, one minute you’re in the bad books of an Arian and in the next, it’s all back to normal!
- Arians are self-centered! That’s as good as a global truth! However, this self-centeredness shouldn’t be associated with selfishness. Arians are usually caught up in a world of their own and are not really aware of the needs of the people around them. They may even be totally clueless about the inconveniences caused by their demands and self-centeredness.
- Arians are not the shady kinds; they are beyond deceit and falsehood. With an Arian, what you see is what you get. That’s how it almost always is. Diplomacy and subtlety are not prominent ‘ingredients’ in the personality of an Arian. They’re not the best at pretending everything’s all right when it’s not. In the prime of their youth, Arians are tough, aggressive and eccentric. However, with the passing of time, their personalities can simmer down to calmer and more serious ones.
- In relationships, Arians are frank, open and steadfast. They make for good company. They’re usually generous and possess bubbly personalities. As parents, there are friendly towards their children and extremely protective. To find a parent more loyal than an Arian parent is as challenging as finding a pair of needles in a stack of hay.