As we get older, our skin bears the maximum brunt of the passing years. Age spots, wrinkles, loose skin and puffed up eyes become the order of the day. In such a case, most of the people resort to surgical methods, to gain back their youthful appearance. If you are one of those who are opposed to options like cosmetic surgery, anti aging home remedies will serve your needs perfectly. Some of the best ones have been mentioned in the lines that follow. Go through them and take your pick.
Natural Anti Aging Treatments
- One of the best anti-aging home remedies comprises of coconut. Take a raw coconut and grate it well. Now, squeeze the coconut shreds and take out the milk. Apply the milk on your face and let it dry well. Rinse off with warm water.
- If your skin is oily and you want to have a young and fresh look, using avocado will prove to be of great help. For the purpose, all you need to do is apply the avocado, be it in the form of pulp or slices, on your face. Wash your face after 15-20 minutes.
- If aging has left your skin with marks and pigments, raw potato will come to your rescue. Rinse a potato thoroughly with water and cut it into half. Take one of the halves and rub its inner side on the areas having marks or pigments. Leave on for a few minutes and rinse off.
- When the increasing work pressure gets combined with growing age, the result is wrinkled and puffed up eyes. In order to get rid of this problem, make use of best quality bee’s honey. Apply it around the skin of your eyes. Let it dry and then wash off.
- Be it the removal of wrinkles or prevention of aging skin, sugarcane juice is always at your service. All you have to do is mix sugarcane juice with turmeric powder, such that it forms a paste. Apply the paste on your face, let it dry and then wash off with warm water.
- Want to make natural anti wrinkle lotion? Add a few drops of sandalwood, geranium, rosewood, rose, jasmine, neroli or frankincense oil to a base oil, such as primrose oil. Use the resultant lotion on your face, on a regular basis, to see it smooth and wrinkle-free.
- In order to make your skin glowing and wrinkle free, make sure that you drink plenty of water. It will also help you get rid of skin problems like pimples and acne. At the same time, increase the consumption of anti aging fruits, like broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, oranges, apples and grapefruit.
- Though many people are unaware of the fact, Vitamin E has been found to be one of the best natural products for getting rid of age-related skin problems. In case you are suffering from age spots, apply vitamin E oil or cod liver oil to the discolored area, on a daily basis.
- Another anti-aging home remedy comprises of pineapples. Cut off the core of a pineapple and rub it all over your face. Leave it on the face for some time and then rinse off with warm water. Applying a few drops of lemon juice on your face can also help remove blemishes and age spots.