No party is complete without good food. In fact, scrumptious delicacies set the right mood for the party and are rather indispensable, if you want to make the experience truly enjoyable. And when it's a Halloween party, the food must be wickedly good and tempting. Though children love to be treated with candies, when it comes to adults, it is usually creative and interesting recipes that woo them on the scary night. There are many traditional recipes, which if prepared in the right way, will be loved by one and all alike, in an adult Halloween party. However, you may also ask your guests their individual preferences and include them in the food menu.
Food For Adult Halloween Parties
- While deciding party food for adults, simply bear in mind that any food can be made interesting with a little food color. Cakes as well as cookies can be turned blood red, or Halloween orange with a few drops of color.
- Carrots and black olives can be arranged in a tray, to match well with the color scheme. Besides, food color can be generously used to get blood red punch or orange cookies.
- Small plastic spiders and other small Halloween items can be used to give a scary look to the food. To steer clear of serving food throughout the party, it's better to set up a table with lots of Halloween decorations and quite a few types of finger foods.
- You can use black plastic spiders to decorate almost every type of food. Apart from cakes and cookies, drinks capture the major part of Halloween party picture.
- Beer sounds outdated and it's time to be more creative with drinks. So, try something different this time. For this, drinks like blood punch, ghoul aid, dark angel, crawly jello shooters, glowing drinks, etc, are the best bet. For imparting a creepy look, you can add creepy ice-cubes, plastic flies or spiders, or frozen hand to the drinks.
- Adults also love recipes loaded with chocolates and chocolate bugs can be an exciting Halloween recipe for them. These eatable Halloween bugs are made with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, peanuts, and noodles. You just have to melt the chocolate and pour it over the noodles and nuts. Combine well and drop the mixture over un-greased cookies, with the help of spoon. Refrigerate to serve chilled bugs to your guests at the party.
For making Halloween food as well as for decorations, pumpkin can be liberally used in different ways. Eyeball Donuts, Skewered Antipasto Pumpkin, Candy Spiderwebs Hot Dog Roll Gravestones, Witch Hat Cookies, Skeleton Cookies, Sinister Skulls, Sticky Fingers, Bloody Brains, Alien Faces, Cupcake Graveyard, Spiderweb Cheesecake, Bloodshot Eyeballs, Spiced Bat Wings etc, are some of the finger-licking good recipes that can make every Halloween party absolutely relishing. All you have to do is to use your imagination and creativity in decorating any dish you make. After all, Halloween is all about ghoulish decorations, even when it comes to food. Your guests are going to simply love your Halloween party menu and thank you for the amazing experience.